Tuesday, December 25, 2007

An atheist and a jew on Christmas


Sounds like the beginnings of a bad joke (an atheist and jew walk into a bar ...), but seriously what do people do when Christmas day really have no meaning.

We got up and went to the gym. It was open until noon and it felt good to workout. Broomhilda at the front desk was especially surly. It must be a drag to work on Christmas but then again if you are going to be open on Christmas you shouldn't be nasty about it. Later today we will be exchanging gifts, but other than that it is just like any weekend day - without anything open. Right now the bf is playing video games and I am being a slacker - doing nothing.

We should have a christmas fuck but after our last attempt at sex I think neither of us wants to destroy the mood ( if you want to know about this - gotta leave a comment). Of course I could whack-off, but right now I am feeling lazy.

Later I will start cooking dinner. Its one of the joys of having time is the time to cook. Amongst my more meshugener things is the fact that I enjoy puttering in the kitchen - I guess that makes me really gay?

So besides promising to post more and encouraging people out there to share comments - that is all for now. If I get up the energy I will write about up a fantasy or sexual experience for you horn dawgs - until then -

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

No comments: