Friday, June 12, 2009

Roll-over and assume the position


“Roll-over and assume the position,” was what I thought I heard as I was coming out of a deep sleep. BF had gotten up and I was vaguely aware of what was going on. His dick was hard and he was grabbing a towel and lube.


“What position? ... huh, what are you talking about ...” I croaked, stretched and rolled back over on the pillow.


“Head down – ass-up, “ he replied and crawled into bed.


“Sweetie – I am not awake and my stomache hurts,” every hour since 4 am I had been woken up with stomach pains ... next thing I knew he had given up on fucking me and was on his back jacking-off. Waves of guilt rolled over me and in my sleep addled state all the issues of our sexually dysfunctional relationship. After all neither of us has initiated sex in months and now he is asking and I am not only not fully awake, nor in the mood and to top it off – a bit funky because of my stomach. Half asleep I made an attempt to help and eyes closed played with his nipples as he jacked off.


Eventually he asked me to suck his nipples and he came. As his orgasm rocked through he cradled my head lovingly as I continued to flick my tongue over his nipples. Somehow the cuddle affirmed everything to me – yes I could rant and rave about how we are on different planets about sex. ..

... I could get on my pedestal about how the statement “roll over and assumed the position,” is so wrong when said to a sleeping bf.

.... I could beat myself up for not being the submissive bottom that my bf wants or beat him up for his inability to communicate his love and intimacy to me through sex.

In the end I love him.

He loves me.

And no matter how fucked up our sex life is – we have each other.

No comments: