Sunday, November 18, 2007

Finishing


For the small number of visitors I apologize - there are two stories I have started and failed to finish. All I can say is it is sort of a life pattern. I am one of those people who is great at starting lots of projects and they languish. For those of you baseball fans - I basically need a relief pitcher or for those budding Sigmund Freuds out there in the ether of cyber space - I may have a fear of death that avoids completion. My weekend has been filled with stuff. At the office right now trying to complete some stuff for a meeting. Spent the morning at volunteer committee meetings on a committee I chair - can I tell you that it is hard work not screaming at well meaning volunteers who are busy-bodies! Anyhow, working through my seasonal affected disorder with exercise and a some comforting hugs from the bf.

Anyhow -I will try to complete some of the hot stories but some feedback and encouragement will go a long way - post it to the comments section - unless this novice blogger screwed up the settings!

No comments: