Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Gross Thoughts

Okay if pooping grosses you out stop reading - and I am not talking about scat (for the record I say anything to do with shit and sex is just a big ewwwwwwwwwwww)

Here is the story.

I am in the toilet and I start thinking about evolution. Supposedly evolutionary traits are selected as part of the survival of the species. Frogs who can jump further get away from more predators so they survive to breed. Some of these selections are more complex and I am sure I am completely misrepresenting how evolutionary biology works, but my crazy brain begins to think about the prostate how it developed as part of the human digestive tract and a source of pleasure for men. My only conclusion was that if pooping was completely pleasureless, maybe early man avoided it and died of obstructed bowels.

I know even to be thinking of these things is just meshugener!

No comments: