Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Married Man


As any reader of this blog knows I chat online and meet guys from all over. Occasionally, someone married who lives nearby contacts me - nothing ever comes of it, usually they are married, older or not attractive. More often even if the stars aligned - given my living situation and relationship - I am in as bad a position to host as a married man.

Well the star aligned.

I got an email from a guy I chatted with a couple months back. At first I couldn't place him, but he reminded me - and I thought why not - for the first time in forever, not only is the bf out of town, but so were my housemates. I sent him an email simply stating that if he wanted he could come over. About 5 emails and three hours later he walked in my door.

About 5'10, blond, tan, trim, slight but well built in jeans and polo shirt - he was an attractive man. He looked a bit like that '80's falcon star Jim Bentley - thick kinda lips lean compact build. He was nervous and we chatted for about five minutes and I got him closer on the couch and said sometimes its good to break the ice by just touching. So I put my hand on his knee and encourages him to touch my arm and in no time we wore making out like mad man. For a married man who hasn't done this for years and mostly blow jobs at gym saunas he was like a duck to water.

The thing about every married guy I have been with (and got to fess up - he is only my third) is that when they get the chance to feel comfy and truly be passionate with a man - they are like tigers. We were awkwardly twisting on the couch as our lips mashed together. His hands are roaming all over me - so I shift over and sit on his lap, knees sliding along his waist wrap my hands around his head and kiss him deep.

To be continued ...

No comments: