Saturday, July 19, 2008

Very Behind



Well there is a lot to tell y'all but I am going to bed I am tired. Went out dancing tonight and had a rare good time. Mostly because I ended up flirting and making out with this guy on the dance floor. More to come on that. Last weekend I had a sex with a married man and met up with an old fuck bud - both worthy of a nice and sexy post - of course in the midst of all this fun - I was stood up by a friend - had a strange and disturbing annual performance review and a good friends dad dropped dead of a heart attack. Once again all of these things are worthy of a post or two.

Will someone keep me honest and make sure I write about them.

2 comments:

Latelygay said...

I've never been greatly into the gladitorial scene but this shot I like a lot - those costumes are very horny indeed!

Anonymous said...

How many 43 year old Jewish gay male bloggers are there? Thousands probably, but you need to start writing again.