Friday, October 5, 2007

Late night fun

I rarely hook-up.

Occassionally, when my bf is out of town I will log onto Manhunt and see who is around. Usually this is a waste of time but it is fun looking at the hot pics. Over the years I have found a couple buds that I end up seeing a couple times a year and have a good time. One such guy is Jim. I think Jim is barely 30. He is definitely closeted, but definitely knows his way around gay sex. We chat or email much more than we actually get together and if we see each other online late at night often flirt about the nasty things we want to do. Maybe because he is closeted he has a very nasty imagination and comes up with fun things to try. Well last week we finally got together and it had been a year since we had seen each other.

Jim is very close to my height, 5'-7" has a tight compact practically hairless body and usually has a goat-ee. He has this great North Carolina accent and a shy way when we first meet that usually evolves in a subtle piggy attitude. When we chatted on manhunt he said he was tired but what the hell I should come over since his roomate was out of town. He met me at the door in flannel pajamas bottoms and a t-shirt rubbing his eyes, shyly saying he fell asleep on my way over. I smiled and said it had been too long and he ushered me upstairs. We slowly kissed standing next to the bed and I realized why I love playing with Jim - man can he kiss. His tight small body feels so good and in contrast to most of my sexual partners - he totally likes me to be in control. I gentle guided him back to the bed while kissing and crawled on top of him as we slowly made out. My mouth went to his earlobe and lightly grazed my teeth over the skin. Pushing up his shirt I flicked my tongue over his small tight nipple and he moaned softly, working my tongue down I pulled the waistband of his pjs down to expose his tapered cock and swallowed him slowly until I hit bottom. He doesn't have a big dick but it is the perfect size to swallow deep and massage with my throat muscles. I love to swallow a dick and hold it in my mouth and just let my mouth massage it. then slowly let my tongue wander up the shaft. I don't think of myself as much of a cock sucker but Jim's cock drives me nuts and I really enjoy sucking him.

So I had him stripped down and my tongue kept moving down. Even though Jim has always been a top - he definitely like me to take charge and I love to eat his ass. Slowly I sucked his balls and reached up to tweak his nipples. Sucking in one and then the other. Tongue flicking right under the sack and nibbling where it meets his thighs. He was softly moaning as my tongue worked its way downward. I pushed my hands up his thighs and tilted his ass up to zeroed in on his hole. He has such a hot small smooth little ass. My tongue lightly lapped upwards swabbing from his crack back to his balls and back. Then I zeroed in and went right for his hole. Licking and sucking. Pushing my face in to get deeper I really worked my tongue in. Laying on the bed grindign my dick into the cover while I rimmed him I was really getting worked up I had to take a break. I quickly undressed and come up for a deep kiss. He grabbed my cock and stroked it a bit but it was all too much and moved back down to suck him. That did not last long before I was back munching on his hole.

Maybe because he had fallen asleep earlier or I was in a particularly aggressive mood, but I really took charge and grabbed those small ass cheeks in each hand and squeezed pushing them upwards and burying my face deep. I was really slurping when I suddenly had to rub the head of my cock on his hole. Now I always practice safe sex, but man was I tempted to slide it right in. Instead I slapped it on his cheeks and rubbed it around. He seeemed to get really into this, writhing on the bed and grabbing at my cock. The friction of his ass cheeks on my cock was too much as I really felt close so I backed away but oozed out a bunch of precum. He scooped it up and sucked it off his fingers. That reminded me how much he loves to eat my precum, so I scooted up and straddled his chest and let him suck it out of my cock. He became more animated, sucking and moaning. It was all too much and I tried to hold off but ended cumming a bit - out of all the excitement. It wasn't a good orgasm it was one of those when you try to hold off but can't help it and end up oozing but not really getting off - he enjoyed the ooze and I fed him some drops that landed on his collar bone.

(Too be continued)

No comments: