Thursday, October 4, 2007

Story Part 2

Warning:
This story contains sexual subject matter containing gay sex - if you are under 18 or offended by this please do not read!

Part 2

David's tongue shot into my anus with a near wanton fervor. Mel

ground his big cock into David's pert ass. David moaned in pleasure
and I could tell by his hiss, and discomfort. I like it that he was
stuffed full of cock. I also liked that he was so hot and yet a bit
uncomfortable. Not that I wanted to hurt my buddy, but I wanted him to
remember this night. The possibility that we wouldn't be able to hook
up again was real. I knew I did. I wanted him for my stable of men,
like Mel. But I knew our continued fucking might get into a gray area
he may not being willing to stay.

After around 15 mins of tonguing my ass, I pushed Mel out of his ass.
David groaned at the loss of the plowing. I got up off David's face
which was red, flushed and covered in sweat from my ass and his own
saliva. I kissed him, jamming my tongue into his hot fucking mouth.

Spinning around, my back to his face, I sat on David's hard cock, the
head bigger than the shaft popped into my hole. Both of us moaned.
Then I grabbed him, and rolled over so I was on bottom, on my stomach.
And before David could start his own fucking motion, Mel immediately
replaced his cock into David's Ass.

David groaned feeling Mel's 8 inch cock drive back into his body. I
could feel David's cock swell at the increased stimulation to his
prostate. With only 5 long and hard strokes of Mel's cock in David's
ass, David came, shuddering on me. His cock spewed cum in me. He
started to cry a bit, murmuring how sorry he was, and he started to
pull out of me.

"NO!" I barked, and I grabbed David's posterior and held him deep
still in my ass. His cock hadn't gone down. "Mel, fuck him hard."
At the Mel started to slam his cock harder and harder into David.

"What are you doing to me?" moaned David.

"We're fucking you and you're gonna fuckin' dump another load in my
ass, buddy," I said as I held David's cheek against mine. David
surprised my turning my own face and pressing his lips to mine.

"Thank you," he said as his cock again swelled. But this time he
didn't cum. I was gonna show my buddy how to top. I knew he had some
fears about cumming to soon, and not being able to satisfy a bottom.
But now with Mel topping him, and David topping me, it was my
intention that he come to a realization of his own place in the
continuum. I rimmed him blind. I got him fucked. He was already well
acquainted with being on bottom. Now with his rimming and fucking me,
of not being rejected for cumming so soon in my ass, of staying hard,
he was going to feel my ass' ministrations on his cock. "Oh, Sean,
you're milking my cock. I can feel it," David then hissed as Mel
raked his cock back and forth over David's prostate.

Mel held David pinned to my back. All David could do was to take
Mel's fuck. Securely horsed in my ass, pinned to my back, David and I
kissed as Mel started to open up some seriously fuck action on David's
hole. Mel started to really jack hammer David. His hips smacked
against David's hot buttery anus & buns. I could feel David's cock in
my ass, reach further with each of Mel's strokes. David started to
groan and sob uncontrollably. "Oh my god!" he murmured over and over
his cheek and mine jammed together.

"Ride it, Buddy, don't try and stop it." I begged David. At that
moment there was no place I wanted to be except connected to David by
his cock. His cum churned in my ass with Mel's vicious ass pounding.

After half an hour of this unrelenting pace, Mel came. He roared and
collapsed on both of us. His body spasming, I loved the weight of
both of these lovers on me, pinning me to the bed. Mel eventually got
off, his cock popping free of David's wide open pink hole. Mel's cum
flowed out like a fountain. Diving into David's ass, Mel scooped up a
mouthful, then turned our faces, and pushed some into David's mouth
and my own. We feasted on Mel's sperm.

I then whispered into Mel's ear, "Can Dave fuck you?" Mel grunted,
"Hoo-Rah." He left into the bathroom.

Still connected by David's cock, I had David scoop up as much of Mel's
cum drizzling out of his open hole, and then draw out his own cock,
and smear Mel's cum on his shaft and fuck it into me. Now we were
totally connected by Mel's fuck.

I then pushed him back slightly, and rose up on my knees. "C'mon,
fucker, fuck the snot out of me." I grasped his ass cheeks in my
hands, making him grind his balls on my hole. David tentatively
started to fuck me. "Dave! FUCK ME!"

"I don't want to hurt you." He whispered.

"Dude, I want you to open up as hard and as fast as you can," I looked
back at him, and I knew what I would say next would unlock the top
energy in him. I whispered hoarsely, "please." My tone, begging for
him, hit him. His eyes got a seriously focused glare. He pulled 'til
just his cock head was in my butt. Then he jammed hard into my ass.
Our bodies slapped, his balls slapped my own. We both grunted.

Mel was hosing his ass out in my bathroom. We could hear him move his
bowels as David stared to really jack hammer his cock into me. Sweat
from his drenched hair hit my back. I was sobbing with how great this
fucking was. It was great 'cause it was my buddy, my hot fucking buddy
fucking me, just like the top he wanted to be.

(To be continued)

No comments: