Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hot Email

I had the following email exchange the other day ... it made me instantly hard! This actually about 5 emails ...

"Hey -I do have fond memories of rimming your smooth, hot hole and fucking a couple of loads out of you (sorry to be so crass!) and anytime you're in a "mood" just give me a ring. It turns me on to eat certain asses, but it's something I almost never do (for all the obvious reasons) and was just having a pleasant memory....whatever.

I'm not proud, mister. I'll take seconds anytime---nicely warmed up, throbbing and twitching for more.

Oh good. That was the idea. Well, in any case, I got hard writing it and thinking about IT. The pulsing hole, slippery and wet from having been eaten out and tongued. But now I have to try and HIDE this big ole hard-on so I can go teach my class.

Made it through class and now in office where problem starting to return in form of thickening cock, filling up pouch of underpants, pushing it out to big bulge. Feel so heavy and thick in there. If I stand up, it'll swing and rub against thigh.

Yes, now that I have imagine of eating your puckering hole in mind, cannot get it out. Want to spend a long time on it, teasing it and making it pulse and throb until it's aching and aching to be filled with big thick cock.

Imagine if you were sitting on my face with my tongue in your ass, squirming and wriggling your ass back and forth to get optimally licked and probed, while I reached up and played with your nipples and the precum started drooling and oozing out of your cock head. That'd be even more distracting."


There is a lot I could say about this, but the one thing I will say is that all my life I have practiced safe sex until I got tested with a bf and we agreed to be monogamous. The intimacy of that initial encounter was intense and it was something that gets forgotten in all the sub-culture of the bareback world. That being said - there is something I find hot about fucking a cum-sloppy hole or being fucked with a load already in me. Don't think I will ever get that piggy - but the thought is hot!

No comments: