Monday, March 24, 2008

How low will you go?





What would you do to have a night of sex with a total hot sexy, model quality man?

I am a very visual person - I admit that I get off on having sex with guys with great bodies. It doesn't happen very often - but when the last time I did (about a year ago) I thought to myself how hot it was. In that case it didn't hurt that he was a very nice guy who happened to be a great lover.

The other day I was working and absently logged into a gay chat room. I get hit up by a local guy who is married that sounded very hot. Younger married gym stud - I got instantly hard. Since he was local we talked about what we would do if we got together. It was a hot chat, but something about left me uncomfortable. There was an under tone of domination - the married hot stud making the fag be his slut. Actually, that was no undertone - he actually said things like that - I played along for a bit and then got a bit belligerent back. He hung in there for a bit. I told him he had to earn the right to fuck me. And I pushed to see how far I could go. See if he would kiss, let me rim him possibly even fuck him. He kept protesting his ass was off limits - he was a total top - I guess eventually I pushed too hard and he logged off with no explanation - which was fine by me -

It just got me thinking, how low will you go to have sex with a hot man? Should I let go and lower my defenses and be the submissive fag that some guys like? Even though I tend to bottom - I have been accused of bottoming from the top - as if I need to be in control? Or do some guys not have enough self respect to make sure that sex is equal. That no matter the sexual position everyone deserves respect?

For now - I defend my position - that I aint no manpussy, man cunt or whore. Just cause sometimes I let a guy fuck me - he better fuck me like the prize that I am. And if isn't willing to roll over after wards and share the joy - then forget it. Don't get me wrong some guys don't like being fucked - but then again - sometimes in the offering its all that counts.

No comments: