Monday, May 19, 2008

Active fantasy life

As some of my regular readers know - I often log on to a gay chat rooms and engage in all sorts of hot chatting - sometimes just friendly - other times play-out scenes so hot - I cum in my pants. A couple guys are regulars; the majority I have no clue whether they are the hot studs they pretend to be or are really much older, fatter and less hot. A select few I have actually seen pictures of and really do believe they are who they say.

There is one guy who goes by the nickname bijock23 - he says he is 6'5 223 black blue 7 c. I think his name is Josh and he is somewhere in the NY/NJ area. I chatted with him today and man-oh-man they keyboard sizzles when we chat. I am totally in lust with this guy - and if he is half the lover he comes across on the computer then I don't really care what he looks like. Of course I doubt we would ever meet but if we did it might be something like what I wrote in this post months back .... Night with my bud (I know I need to finish that story)

It is interesting when you connect with someone in online chat - both of you seem to hit the right buttons in some fantasy. With this guy bijock23 - it is this sexual male bonding, tender with both of trying to please each other - he has this dominant / controlling streak - which usually really turns me off - but in his case it manifests itself in pleasuring. For example in chat I will say something like "let me lick you..." or "swivel around so we can suck each other" and he will say no, its all about you and proceed describe licking me in the most torturous ways. I know in real life there is no way I could lay there and let him have his way with me - but within the confines of the fantasy it is really hot.


No comments: