Monday, May 19, 2008

Strange times at Gay Japanese Bath house part 2

Please go back two posts to read my introduction (http://meshugenergay.blogspot.com/2008/04/strange-times-in-japanese-bath-house.html) I really appreciate the couple requests to finish this story - it always helps to know there is in interest in ones babbling ... basically we were in Tokyo and the local gay bath house was the most convenient place for a soak and it had the advantage of the possibility of sex. Cruising in a bath house is an iffy proposition whether it is a Japanese one or not - the Japanese part added the dimension of cultural learning curve, being an ethnic minority and not speaking the language.

I had learned that one of the steam rooms was a prime location. It was dim had two areas that guys felt they could safely fondle and not have to commit. So being horny - I stood in the larger area of the steam room in clear site of the dim light (that way the guys could clearly see I was geijan if they were interested. Like teenagers at dance - groups of guys would come and go - leaning against the tile wall - checking each other out. When I guy was interested they would usually do some covert groping before more activities proceeded. I would hang out for a bit, then walk around check out the little maze of showers outside the steam room, see if I could catch anyone's eye and head back in. Eventually this tall kid, made his move of interest, he wasn't bad looking with an average body, so I groped him back. There was a little stroking under our towels and he eventually grabbed my hand and lead out of the steam room to one of the shower cubicles. Once in the cubicle we had an awkward kiss (Japanese men are stiff kissers) and he went to his knees to suck me.

The odd thing about having sex with someone who you don't speak their language is trying to figure out limits. After a bit it was clear that he just wanted to pleasure me. Attempts I made to stroke him or suck him - were rebuffed. I think he didn't want to cum - so he could go play with others - and I have to say he had a soft and sweet mouth. In fact it was almost too soft and hot - it was delicious torture. I had to pull him off a couple times because I was getting too close and I wasn't sure he wanted me to cum in his mouth. I ended up cumming while he stroked me and even though I tried to reciprocate he wasn't interested...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love reading your bathhouse stories

Anonymous said...

love reading your bathhouse stories