Saturday, January 5, 2008

The First Kiss

For now this is fiction ...

We had talked about it for so long that by the time it came to actually do it, we were both trembling. I knew in the end I would just have to grab you and do it. When I placed my hands on your waist your were trembling. So I held them firm and looked deep in your eyes. What I saw was a combination of fear and lust. Moving forward I leaned in and on my toes, closed my eyes and just brushed your lips. Time stood still for second and we both let out a sigh as our lips melted. Then I felt your arms around me squeezing me tight as if holding on for dear life. I slipped my tongue inside your hot mouth and your hips pushed tighter against me. I backed my tongue out and opened my lips to suck in your tongue, my hands slipping to your ass to squeeze your ass cheeks. Even through your jeans I could feel how hot and tight your ass is. Our kissing became frantic. Lips mashing and tongues dueling. Hands everywhere massaging back, ass cheeks and shoulders. Finally I pushed you backwards until you fell back on the bed and followed on top of you. Laughing and grabbing at each other you end up on top of me your lips exploring again. Pushing you up I grab at your shirt trying to pull it off your body but the buttons won’t allow me. Frantically I try to unbutton them. You break the kiss and help me, Lifting off your tshirt and shirt in one swoop. My hands immediately slide up your torso and circle your nips. I look up to see your eyes closed – head thrown back. I wrap my hands around your waist for support and pull my mouth to your pecs. Licking your nips I make them hard – letting my teeth graze the nubs. I can feel your cock poking through your pants into my abs as I lick and suck on your nips …(insert more kissing, slow undressing, sucking, licking here) … finally I can’t stand it any more and straddle your waist. Grabbing your hard cock I push it flat against your abs, sit my ass cheeks over it and rock them over your hard cock. Balancing on your pecs, my back arched I tease your cock on my ass cheeks. You try to grab my cock to stroke it but I push your hand away – I am too close. Instead your grab me by the neck and pull me down to kiss me deep, catch me off guard and roll on top of me. Instinctively I wrap my legs around the small of your back as your cock pokes at my clenched hole. Kissing you keep pushing with your cock, until I reach down and guide you in letting out a low moan and squeal of pain. You stop to see if I am alright, I breathe deep and pull you deeper with my heals kissing you hard. Encouraging you just to sink it deep and hold it there we kiss between moans. Our ragged breathe in and out of each others mouths. You move to pull your cock out but I grab your hips and hold you in, just keep pumping in, grind it deep I say sucking on your neck, panting, biting your earlobe. My hands slide down your back to squeeze your tight to me. It is all too much. I feel my orgasm building, FUCK ME!

No comments: