Friday, February 15, 2008

Hot Chat








One of my obsessions is chatting on some of the gay chat rooms like menchats.com or joechat.com. They are filled with closeted, married and bisexual men. Some of them post profiles that are too good to be true and others are real, but have no other outlet for their sexuality because sites like gay.com are just too scary.

So today instead of working I chat with this guy - his profile "PitMuscle" said 6'1" 190, musc/masc pierced nips - 17" biceps love getting my pits worked. We had chatted before and I knew he was fun and could actually visualize a scene and be responsive. So we went at it, I was hot and aggressive in the chat - saying that I would pin him against the wall - kiss him deep and lick his pits and chew on his nips. What transpired was a hot chat - that had me fucking him hard and deep alternately kissing him, chewing on his pits and tugging at his nipple rings all the while slamming into his muscled ass. I must have been pressing his buttons right because after about 45 minutes of a hot scene - we both blew and kept going at it. Rarely do guys want to continue, but this guy wanted me to stay inside him and we probably kept at it for another hour, him describing riding me, then me spooning him so I could eat his pit, stroke him and continue to fuck him. The incredible part is after all that - he wanted to fuck me - which I typically wouldn't have an objection to - but had to get going. If I could have figured out how to copy text from the volcano chat window (control C didn't work) I would have shared the trascript ...

No comments: