Friday, February 29, 2008

You Owe Me



Here is a little fantasy ...

You Owe Me

A buddy said that to me the other day on-line and my mind started racing on how I would like to make it up to him. I think my fantasy would go something like this:

I leave you a voice mail telling you to come over to my house and let yourself in. Sitting in the living room are some cold brews and a note telling you to help yourself and come upstairs and get naked. The room is dim only lit by candles. I wait until you undress relax propped up on pillow on the bed and I come in, wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt with a plate of appetizers. Smiling at your hot body, you long legs barely fitting on the bed. I bring an egg roll slowly to your lips and feed you. As you eat it I move to the foot of the bed and start massaging your feet. Working my fingers around your heal, bridge and toes I massage you. Fingers start up your calves working your muscles. Picking up your foots I let my fingers work over your legs and bring your big toe to my mouth. Looking you deep in the eyes I suck in your toe, slowly rolling my tongue around it like a small cock – fingers sliding up and down your leg. In turn I suck in each toe, and hold it in my mouth and then move down to the next. Putting down your leg I move to feed you some more, this time coming in for a slow kiss sharing the food and tongue. As we kiss my fingers massage your shoulders. I let my tongue slip from your mouth and let it trace you nipples. Twirling around one and then the other – lightly teasing the nub. I let my tongue move down your midsection, planting kissing and licking until I hit your belly button and then I trace its outline before plunging my tongue inward, swirling around your innie. Moving downward I kiss around your bush, burying my nose at the base of your cock. My mouth nudging the crook of your thigh, sucking right next to your balls. Pushing your legs open I lick each ball before running the tip of my tongue up your cock, open wide and swallow you until your cock hits the back of my throat. I hold your fat cock back there, squeezing and sucking – feeling your hard cock throb in my mouth. Then very slowly I pull my lips tight to the shaft and slowly move up it. My eyes look to your face to see your reaction until I get to the head and run my tongue around the crown. I grip it by the base and worship it with my tongue, flicking around the slit before opening wide and sucking you back deep again. Holding you cock at the base of my throat I slowly slide both hands up your chest and squeeze your pecs, rubbing your nips with my thumbs. Each time I squeeze I move down your cock and suck it up to the head again.

Suddenly I feel your hands on my head holding it there as you pump into my mouth. I relax my lips and let your thrust into my mouth. In and out, my saliva oozing down your shaft on to your balls. My fingers release your pecs and I bring them to your balls, feeling them starting to draw up I pull my mouth off your cock and look down at you. Standing next to the bed I slowly undress putting on a strip tease for you, shaking my ass cheeks as I lower my sweat pants.

Naked I straddle you on the bed. Kiss you deep and rub your cock head on my hold – your cock oozing. Sitting up, I position your cock and slowly start to sit on it – your bare cock popping into my tight hole. Pausing I breathe deep, and keep sitting down until you are all the way in. Smiling down at you, I take a deep breathe, squeeze my ass muscles and slowly start to milk your cock. You open your mouth to say something and I put a finger to your lips – “I know I owe you … I hope this is payment enough … and tonight I am all yours.” I squeeze my ass muscles once again, relax and sit up letting your cock slide up and then sit down again and begin to slowly ride you. Each time I hit bottom I pause and squeeze my ass muscles milking you.

No comments: