Sunday, May 10, 2009

Everyone has a bad hookup

Many years ago I hooked up with this guy on gay.com. We will call him S.

It wasn't long after I started having sex with men and I don't remember him all that well. He was in his early 30's short, thin, slightly hairy and jewish. He fucked me and I think I came twice which he thought was the coolest thing. Over the years I have "bumped" into him on gay.com and we talked about doing again. For a couple years we tried to a threeway with another guy, but it never happened. In fact through S that I met P. P and hooked up a number of times and had fun sex before P moved to Atlanta.

Flash forwward to a month ago when S hit me up on gay.com and we talked about getting together. S is now married to his bf and they have adopted children but he still wants some adventure. He keeps wanting me to find a partner for the threeway. With his schedule it is really hard and most of the time I would rather just stay with the FB that I have such trouble seeing.

So last week he emails me and introduces me to B. B has the house to himself for a month. So we started talking abuot getting together. So today, I started chatting with B on gay.com today and we decided that I would come over after the gym. I got there - he wasn't really my type but I had driven all that way so we started making out and it really wasn't working for me - I felt bad and tried to stay cause he was all excited, but he started going at my nips a bit too aggressively and I looked up and saw pictures of his daughters - and I was completely not into it and apologized and left.

I feel horrible, but it just wasn't working for me.

No comments: