Thursday, May 7, 2009

Rewind to a couple posts ago

So like a tease - a couple months ago I posted that I had mixed feelings about my bf leaving on a business trip. I love him and whenever he leaves I know I will miss him, but the same time I look forward to the freedom and the chance for some sexual adventure.

More and more I think about how dysfunctional our relationship is in regards to sex. For the past two years I have been stubborn in refusing to deal with it. I often wonder what he thinks. Doesn't he miss having sex. He says - getting off is getting off, but doesn't he miss sharing that passion with the man he loves. My sexual fantasies have been more and more like a Harlequin romance - just more and more explicit. Yes, we kiss and cuddle but actual sexual communication is non-existent and like an elephant in the room we just ignore it - completely!

The bottom line is I manage the idiosyncrasies of so many people. Managing people and not expressing myself is about survival. Trying to untangle the mess the bf and I have about sex is just one task I am not up for right now and will put me over the edge.

No comments: